- Educational Leadership Consultant (2018-2019 academic year) with employment to begin in Mid-June
Educational Leadership Consultant (Full Time)
Deadline for 18-19 ELC Application is November 15, 2017. Phone interviews will begin late November/early December.
Any questions, please contact Director of Chapter Services Michele Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learns the internal operation of the Fraternity, and develops working relationships with the chapters; makes assessments of the status of chapters; generates new chapters, develops colonies to chapter status, and provides problem-solving assistance when needed in areas of chapter operations, risk management, recruitment, etc.
- Conducts chapter visitations and maintains regular contact with assigned chapters.
- Represents international fraternity and participates in meetings with chapter officers, members, Greek and chapter advisors, volunteers, and other alumni.
- Attends chapter functions.
- Completes chapter visitation report and annual chapter health report.
- Conducts training seminars at Chapter Leaders Days.
- Conducts other training as required.
- Prepares information packets and educational materials.
- Assists in Convention organization and registration.
- Assists in Chapter Leader Days planning and presentation.
- Conducts Risk Management educational programs.
- Participates in recruitment training of chapters and assists in external expansion activities, including conducting expansion and recruitment visits to new schools.
- Educates members on Sigma Alpha Mu Foundation programs.
- Other duties as reasonably assigned.
- Effective listening, communication skills, and comfortable speaking to groups
- Ability to create reports
- Familiarity with email, Microsoft Office Suite, and general computer usage
- Time Management
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Bachelor's Degree
- Member of the Sigma Alpha Mu Fraternity
- Director of Chapter Services