About the Chapter
The Psi Chapter at University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, PA chartered on December 6, 1919. Over 878 men have been initiated into the Psi Chapter since its inception.
During recruitment this fall, Psi Chapter hosted events at local restaurants increasing the turnout compared to past years. We recruited more members this fall than in the last two fall semesters combined. Our recruitment chairman, Max Kesselman, played a key role in such a great turnout.
We participated in Pitt Make a Difference Day. Our chapter gets together with other organizations and volunteers to help people in need in the city of Pittsburgh by painting a church, cleaning up trash, and doing yard work.